3. Most plant foods
- Increase consumption of vegetables, rich in protein such as beans, peas, chickpeas, lentils or beans.
- Increase consumption of vegetables (spinach, celery, onion, garlic, chard, spinach, lettuce, peppers, leeks, radishes, beets, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, etc..) And cereals (rice, oats, corn, wheat, barley, etc.).
- Increase consumption of fresh fruit. It can also be dried or preserved.
- More olive oil. Olive oil has a differential effect compared to other vegetable oils rich in polyunsaturated or monounsaturated fatty acids. They all lead to a decrease in LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol), while only olive oil prevents cholesterol-lowering HDL (good cholesterol).
However, it is only virgin olive oil which inhibits the oxidation of LDL due to its high content of antioxidant compounds, particularly tocopherols and phenolic compounds.
4. Knowing how to prepare food
- Avoid foods prepared and cooked at home prefer.
- When cooking is preferable to make boiled, broiled, grilled or boiled rather than fried, and avoid the battered or breaded.
5. Exercising more
It is used not only to lose weight. It has been shown that strict diet to reduce cholesterol is ineffective in people with cholesterol levels of risk when not accompanied by physical exercise.
In addition, the single exercise accompanied by proper diet we have seen improved cholesterol levels independently of weight loss. It is not necessary to make great efforts, on the contrary, it is sufficient to walk half an hour a day.
Possibility Related Posts:
- Five Keys to Control Cholesterol (Part 1)
This element necessary for our body can be harmful if they increase their levels. Here are six keys to control and reduce cholesterol in the blood.
1. Less animal fat (except fish)
- It is important...
- How Lowering Cholesterol with Pharmacy
Have low blood total cholesterol level is very important to keep healthy arteries. Therefore, everyone should aim for high blood levels of HDL and low LDL.
When we eat too many foods that contain lot...
- How To Achieve A Healthy Cholesterol Level With Your Diet
Lots of information on cholesterol and foods to reduce cholesterol is greater than that available. However, it is easier, a list of foods that do not increase your cholesterol levels, making products ...
- Whispering To Ourselves to Lower Cholesterol Level
Many people may spend their time to look for the best way to lead a healthy life style. When we go to the gym, the body trainer may suggest us to spend our time at the gym and try all kinds of latest ...
- Shake Oats and Berries Against Cholesterol
Both oats and red fruits may turn out to be very well against cholesterol. That's why it takes nothing more than to unite them into a smoothie and enjoy their properties. It is simple to prepare and, ...
- What is Arteriosclerosis
Cholesterol due to atherosclerosis Altoun most common complications stemming from high cholesterol levels and sustained, is arteriosclerosis, but what is really atherosclerosis. To understand more why...